Please include emSSH in the list above emSSL and direct the link to the following information on a new page.
emSSH is a software library that enables secure login to your embedded system.
emSSH offers the possibility to establish a secured connection to any server application in your product. It can be used both target independent in native computer applications, as well as in embedded targets.
- emSSH offers a wide range of options for maximum compatibility.
- emSSH can be configured for minimal memory footprint for small memory systems.
- emSSH is a high-quality product designed to be used easily but without limitations.
- emSSH is not covered by an open-source or required-attribution license and can be integrated in any free, commercial, or proprietary product without the obligation to disclose the combined source.
- emSSH is provided as source code and offers transparency for all included modules, allowing inspection by auditors.
- emSSH is portable. The complete software is written in ANSI C and is compiler and target independent. It can be implemented in PC applications and in embedded designs.
- emSSH is configurable. It is created for high performance and a low memory footprint. The library can be configured to fit any speed or size requirements. Unused features can be excluded, additional features can easily be added.