Altium Designer is an electronic design automation
software package for printed circuit board, FPGA and
embedded software design and associated library and release
HIGH PERFORMANCE MADE SIMPLE
Altium continues its focus on delivering user-focused, easy-to-use and
performance-enhancing PCB design tools as part of a single
price solution with the introduction of Altium Designer 18.
Altium Designer 18 significantly enhances user
experience and productivity using a modern interface to
streamline your design workflow, while enabling
unprecedented performance optimization with 64-Bit
architecture and multi-threading.
When you have the latest version of Altium Designer, you
can rest assured you have the most powerful, modern and
easy-to-use PCB design technology at your fingertips.
You can create interconnected multi-board projects and
render high density, complex PCB assemblies quickly and
accurately. The modern user interface, along with updates
to enhance routing, BOM creation, rule-checking, and
manufacturing hand-off capabilities, enable you to design
more efficiently and productively than ever.
KEY BENEFITS OF ALTIUM DESIGNER
- Easy - Experience the most cohesive,
user-friendly interface for you to achieve productivity
- Powerful - Attain the power you need to complete
large, complex designs – quickly and accurately.
- Modern - Get the latest design tools today with
the guarantee of continuous innovation in the future - year
WHAT’S NEW IN AD18
- Powerful PCB Design - 64-bit architecture and
multi-threaded task optimizations let you design and
release large, complex boards faster than ever.
- Modern Interface Experience - New, cohesive user
interface provides a fresh and intuitive environment, and
optimizations that enable unparalleled visualization of
your design workflow.
- Interconnected Multi-Board Assembly -
Connectivity management and enhanced 3D engine allows you
to render design models and multi-board assemblies – faster
and with better shading and realism.
- Fast and High-Quality Routing - Visual
Constraints and user-guided automation enables you to route
complex topologies across layers – routes at the speed of a
computer, but the quality of a human.
- Real-time BOM Creation - Latest supplier part
information linked to the BOM enables you to make educated
design decisions – on your own timeline.
- Seamless PCB Documentation Process - Document
all assembly and manufacturing views in a single, cohesive
design environment, with linked source data for updates at
the push of a button.
CAPABILITIES OF ALTIUM DESIGNER
- Schematic Capture - Design electronics faster
with hierarchical schematic and design reuse in one
cohesive user interface.
- Component Management - Create and search for
components with the most up-to-date pricing and
availability from certified suppliers.
- Design Verification - Verify your design with
built-in mixed analog / digital circuit simulation. Analyze
pre- and post-layout signal and DC power delivery.
- Board Layout - Easily maneuver objects on the board
layout with controlled component placement and create layer
stack templates for reuse.
- Rigid-Flex and Multi-Board - Define and modify
rigid-flex layer stacks using electrical checking and
synchronization of multi-board connections.
- Interactive Routing - Expertly route complex
topologies with user-guided, constraint-driven routing
- MCAD Collaboration - Simplify MCAD collaboration
through integrated electrical and mechanical domains with
NATIVE 3D PCB editing.
- Manufacturing Outputs - Generate fabrication and
assembly outputs faster with multi-process executions and
seamless, streamlined documentation.