During the current COVID-2019 crisis, clients and prospects working remotely from home can conveniently request and activate simulation software licenses via solidThinking Units for increased productivity and security.
- Register, activate your-self serviced SolidThinking Simulation-Driven Design license
- See How to activate the solidThinking Units
- Check for more info about SolidThinking Units
- Access self-paced eLearning courses and eBooks to upgrade your skills
Simulation is no longer being used to simply validate and analyse performance in the final phase of the design process. In order to stay competitive while pushing the envelope on innovation, simulation must drive the entire design process from the early concept design phase all the way to production.
As engineers you have the following simulations to choose from
- Inspire, is the industry's most powerful and easy-to-use Generative Design/Topology Optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers empowers its users by creating and investigating structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Leveraging robust simulation using tools like Inspire early and often has become a necessary driver to innovation and is helping numerous industry-leading companies to meet quality, cost, and time to market targets
- Altair SimLab sT is a process-oriented multidisciplinary simulation environment to accurately analyze the performance of complex assemblies. Multiple physics including structural, thermal and fluid dynamics can be easily setup using highly automated modeling tasks, helping to drastically reduce the time spent creating finite element models and interpreting results.
- The solidThinking manufacturing product line encompasses simulation tools to optimize the entire manufacturing process for casting, metal and polymer extrusion, sheet metal forming, additive (3D Printing) and more. Users are able to validate designs early in the manufacturing process with the simplicity and affordability of the simulation software
- SimSolid is the game-changing simulation technology for designers, engineers, and analysts, which performs structural analyses on fully featured CAD assemblies within minutes,. It eliminates geometry preparation and meshing: the two most time-consuming, expertise-extensive and error-prone tasks performed in a conventional structural simulation. Multiple design scenarios can be simulated quickly under real-life conditions. Early CAD models, in any common format, can be used.
Interested in giving the Altair Simulation-Driven Design solutions a test run?
Request a full feature trial.
Generate your “self-serviced”, hosted trial license for SolidThinking solutions today!